FW: executing VBScript from Python and vice versa

Tim Hoffman timh at zute.net
Sat Feb 5 05:12:11 EST 2005

PythonWin 2.3.4 (#53, May 25 2004, 21:17:02) [MSC v.1200 32 bit (Intel)]
on win32.
Portions Copyright 1994-2004 Mark Hammond (mhammond at skippinet.com.au) -
see 'Help/About PythonWin' for further copyright information.
 >>> from win32com.client import Dispatch
 >>> x = Dispatch("MSScriptControl.ScriptControl")
 >>> x.Language='VBScript'
 >>> x.AddCode("""Function HelloWorld
... HelloWorld = "hello world"
... End Function