Python UPS / FedEx Shipping Module

Gabriel Cooper gabriel.cooper at mediapulse.com
Tue Feb 15 09:41:40 EST 2005

Tom Willis wrote:

>On one hand you are helping them indirectly sell their services,  On
>the other, you are sort of competing with them, so, those companies
>have plenty of reason to screw with you by changing the specs, lot's
>of hoops to jump through to contiuously be certified.

Well before we make it out to be more than it is, what I have here is
merely a module for getting rate requests. Basically we wanted a
UPS/FedEx module to price-check shipping costs for eCommerce websites.
The other types of requests could be implemented with no problem, but
that's all that has been done so far.

Gabriel.