Help with research

elena at monmouth.com elena at monmouth.com
Fri Feb 18 15:44:23 EST 2005

Thanks for input. You're right. Programmers would probably look for the
abolute value of an answer. That's one reason why people sometimes get
annoyed with us (I guess I'm thinking of the product managers I've
worked with). In any case, this is an existing instrument and was not
developed specifically for programmers. I will be very careful. But I
will be using it to compare groups of progammers, so the results should
have some value.

I know I promised not to discuss, but I couldn't resist. I like
discussing our culture.

Elena