Tkinter option_add for menu radiobutton

Bob Greschke bob at passcal.nmt.edu
Sun Feb 13 17:31:18 EST 2005

Root.option_add("*Menu.Font", "Veranda 9")

as an example, works fine in my program.

Root.option_add("*Radiobutton*selectColor", "black")

also works fine for regular radiobuttons.  What I can't
do is get the selectColor of the radiobutton's in the
menu to be black...the x.add_radiobutton() ones.

Root.option_add("*Menu.Radiobutton*selectColor", "black")...nope
Root.option_add("*Menu*selectColor", "black")...no change
Others...no luck yet.

What would the correct command be?  I can do a selectcolor = "black"
in the declaration of each button, but...

Thanks!

Bob