PythonCard and Py2Exe

pipedreamergrey at gmail.com pipedreamergrey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 01:28:21 EST 2005

The Error:

(Most recent call last):
C:\Documents and Settings\Gateway User\ Desktop\custdb\setup.py", line
1,

name = "custdb",
     'setup' is not defined

There may be a single word infront of 'setup' on the fourth line, it
scramble on my screen because I have to use a screen capture to read
the error (it pops up for just a second before the window shuts down.
Here's the full setup.py script I ran to get the error:

from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

setup( name = "custdb",
       console = ["custdb.py"],
       data_files = [ (".", ["custdb.ini", "custdb.de.rsrc.py"
"custdb.rsrc.py", "customerdata.csv"]) ]
       )

*note: "data_files" is all one line in my Python IDLE