Go visit Xah Lee's home page

Daniel Bickett dbickett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 06:58:45 EST 2005

I thought we had resolved to stop giving this troll so much negative
attention. Most of us know that that only increases the problem, and
yet now I see a handful of topics at the top-most of this list devoted
solely to him. I think we should go with the idea of a program that
tags his perl-python threads, and simply put him out of mind.

As for your statement in his defense, Michael, his "views" (if one
chooses to give him that much credit) are by no means profound. It
happens to be somewhat of a bandwagon to criticize Bush and cite those
very same "facts". Every now and then I'll get amused by what he is
doing with perl-python, and how he intentionally makes those mistakes,
but then when we have a real conversation it just makes me angry.

--
Daniel Bickett
dbickett at gmail.com
http://heureusement.org/