making symlinks with distutils

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Fri Feb 4 09:31:12 EST 2005

On 4 Feb 2005 04:01:25 -0800, rumours say that "Michele Simionato"
<michele.simionato at gmail.com> might have written:

>I guess I need to add a os.link(src, dst) somewhere in the
>setup.py script or in a postinstallation script but I am not exactly
>sure where.

Since you want to make a symbolic link, you probably want to use os.symlink()
and not os.link(), but that seems to be the least of your troubles.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.