sos!

Bruno Desthuilliers bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr
Sat Feb 5 09:50:46 EST 2005

jordan2856977 a écrit :
> hellow everybody! I'm from china. I'm a beginner of python. in china,
> python is not a fashionable language, so it's difficult to find some
> books about python. finally,I find a book named "python how to
> program" wrote by H.M.Deitel . who can tell me where can I find some
> interesting source code about python. otherwise, I will fell boring
> about study!

Well, if you want to study some interesting source code, you have the
whole Python standard lib, and *many* open source programs (Zope,
Twisted, etc...)

You can also find some good free books online, like Dive Into Python, or
  Text Processing With Python. (google should find relevant URLs).

HTH, and welcome.