re-entrancy question

Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone dial#####$$NOSPAM##$#$## at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:44:06 EST 2005

Tim Golden <tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk> wrote:

> No doubt there are more pertinent answers, but unless this is
> a learning exercise, you'd be better off investigating Pyro:
> http://pyro.sf.net

AFAIK pyro is just a RPC implementation for python whereas Twisted is a
completely different beast that happens to have its own implementation
of RPC.

How would the OP be better investigating something different, that he
probably doesn't even need?

Your comment would be pertinent only if it considered Perspective Broker
against pyro, and I admit I don't know how they compare.

--
Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone
Now Running MacOSX 10.3.7