"Collapsing" a list into a list of changes

Alan McIntyre alan.mcintyre at esrgtech.com
Fri Feb 4 13:11:39 EST 2005

I think you're right; sometimes I'm susceptible to the "I can do that in
one line of code" temptation. :)

Since this current bit of code will probably end up in something that's
going to be maintained, I will probably stick with the straightforward
method just to be nice to the maintainer (especially if it's me!).