[EVALUATION] - E01: The Java Failure - May Python Helps?

Jeremy Bowers jerf at jerf.org
Thu Feb 3 18:27:58 EST 2005

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 22:46:24 -0500, Markus Wankus wrote:
> I realize your admirable intentions and the fact that you are simply
> trying to help (the beauty of this community), but I beg you all
> now...PLEASE...do not feed this troll.  Any responses to his posts will
> simply snowball into the biggest waste of time and energy this newsgroup
> has ever seen.    I'll let Google fill in the rest of the picture.  You
> can decide whether or not you want to respond to his posts.

Actually, based on the web pages I had already been thinking that from
this point on out I'd only cover highly specific questions about actual
code; you can smell that in the last paragraph, and the general theme that
what you want exists but you're going to have to put it together yourself.

Thanks for the warning, though.