saving a text file

Fuzzyman fuzzyman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 04:55:38 EST 2005

Hmmm...... I can't guess what format you will create the 'tables' in,
or what format you want to save them in. You need the pyserial module
to read data from the serial port - I assume you have already
discovered that ?

Writing a text file to disc is *extremely* trivial....   Turning a
table - (list ?) - into a single string for writing to file is also
*extremely* trivial....

Are you familiar with the basic python data types, built-in functions,
and string methods ?

If not - please try the Python tutorial at www.python.org - it won't be
very long before you can do this. If your real problem is more
difficult (i.e. related to pyserial or choosing a data format) then
please provide more details.

Regards,

Fuzzy