Trees

Alex Le Dain alex at psi.com.au
Sun Feb 27 19:54:19 EST 2005

 > Would this be for a GUI toolkit or maybe using a standard
 > class scheme?

Sorry, yes I should have been more specific. I meant a non-GUI, standard
class scheme. I want to use the scheme to hold a structure in memory and
retrieve/add information to it.

I've had a couple of goes myself but get a bit confuesd about whether I
should use recursion to be able to get the children (and all
"sub"-children) of a/the parent.

cheers, Alex.

--
Poseidon Scientific Instruments Pty Ltd
1/95 Queen Victoria St

Ph: +61 8 9430 6639     Fx: +61 8 9335 4650
Website:  www.psi.com.au

PSI, an ISO-9001 Company

CONFIDENTIALITY: The contents of this email (and any attachments) are
confidential and may contain proprietary and/or copyright material of
Poseidon Scientific Instruments Pty Ltd (PSI) or third parties. You may
only reproduce or distribute the material if you are expressly
authorised to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure or copying of this email (and any attachments) is
unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately delete it and any copies of it from your system and notify
PSI by return email to sender or by telephone on +61 (08) 9430 6639.

DISCLAIMER: You may only rely on electronically transmitted documents when:
(a)     those documents are confirmed by original documents signed by an
authorised employee of PSI; and/or
(b)     the document has been confirmed and checked against a hard copy
of that document provided by PSI.

VIRUSES: PSI does not represent or warrant that files attached to this
e-mail are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any attached
files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user
assumes all responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or
indirectly from such use. PSI's liability is limited in any event to
either the re-supply of the attached files or the cost of having the
attached files re-supplied.