[ANN] Python 2.4 Quick Reference available

Pete Havens peter.havens at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 11:41:58 EST 2005

The is awesome! Thanks. I did notice one thing while reading it. In the
"File Object" section, it states:

"Created with built-in functions open() [preferred] or its alias
file()."

...this seems to be the opposite of the Python documentation:

"The file() constructor is new in Python 2.2. The previous spelling,
open(), is retained for compatibility, and is an alias for file()."

...but I'm picking nits, because this is a fantastic piece of work and
will be very useful to me. Thanks again!