[EVALUATION] - E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler

bruno modulix onurb at xiludom.gro
Tue Feb 15 12:54:19 EST 2005

Ilias Lazaridis wrote:

> there are other reasons behind the decision to not support the MinGW
> open-source-complier directly out of the main source-code base.

Yes, of course. The reason is they are lying about their commitment to
open source. They are currently trying to port Python to .NET, and when
done they'll retire the current implementation and lock everyone to a
proprietary platform. I know it's hard to believe, but there are clues...

--
bruno desthuilliers