- E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler

Stephen Kellett snail at objmedia.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 15:18:51 EST 2005

In message <1108411614.268293.61270 at z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, Pat
<pobrien at orbtech.com> writes
>> What configuration hassle? Can't be any harder than specifying a
>> different CRT surely?
>
>I don't want to have to ask users of my code to have to go through
>this:
>
>http://www.vrplumber.com/programming/mstoolkit/

OK. I misunderstood your original intent. I thought the original
question was can we redistribute this DLL? I answered this bit. I wasn't
attempting to answer the larger question about building extensions etc.
My development environment has all the things in that article by default
- I wouldn't even start work without them, so I had them "taken for
granted" in my thoughts. I can see your problem :-) but I have no easy
answer. Sorry.
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited    http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk