Lambda

Tim Leslie tim.leslie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 20:53:40 EST 2005

Short answer:

lambda is a python keyword which allows you to create anonymous
functions which may be considered a useful thing to have in certain
cases*.

Long answer:

To be provided by someone else who isn't meant to be working right now.

Tim

* There is much debate as to just how useful lambda functions are and
they are likely to be removed from the language in the distant futute
(python 3)