[OT]: Re: Why doesn't join() call str() on its arguments?

Nick Vargish nav+posts at bandersnatch.org
Fri Feb 18 08:18:05 EST 2005

"news.sydney.pipenetworks.com" <nytimes at swiftdsl.com.au> writes:

> I'm sure theres got to be a few copy cats in those 12 though.

Those that don't come up with original answers alter the existing
ones a bit and call it their own.

> Does that mean you just haven't had time to finish ? or you have been
> studying philosophy for 15 years ?

Sort of an extended break, really. Every year I plan to finish up, but
then can't find the time and/or money to do it.

Nick

--
#  sigmask  ||  0.2  ||  20030107  ||  public domain  ||  feed this to a python
print reduce(lambda x,y:x+chr(ord(y)-1),' Ojdl!Wbshjti!=obwAcboefstobudi/psh?')