[EVALUATION] - E02 - ULTIMATE RECIPE TO RESOLVE ALL ISSUES

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Thu Feb 17 13:01:08 EST 2005

Peter Maas wrote:
> Ilias Lazaridis schrieb:
>
>> I'm a newcomer to python:
>

> Sorry, I'm breaking my promise to post only once to this thread.

I'm breaking my 'promise' to close this thread.

> But I've found the ultimate recipe to resolve all issues of this and
> other similar threads:
>
> Please read
>
> http://nobelprize.org/medicine/educational/pavlov/
>
> and then do something useful :)

I don't think that this would change the disastrous communication
behaviour of the python community [1]. For sure it has not changed yours.

And I don't think that this would change anything on the huge amounts of
off-topic posts [including yours, and of course my reply to yours].

This thread proofs simply the inability of this community [1] to focus
on a simple essence.

-

[1] community: the publically writing, within c.l.python

.

--
http://lazaridis.com