tkinter: Can You Underline More Than 1 Char In A Menu Title

Tim Daneliuk tundra at tundraware.com
Tue Feb 1 04:08:15 EST 2005

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

>>>You can, of course, CHANGE the underlined character to match the
>>>circumstances.
>>
>>Yeah, I understand that ... what I want is two characters simulatenously
>>underlined ... oh well, another solution will be arranged...
>

> if you want a menu choice to have different behaviour depending on what
> key you use to invoke them, you should use two different choices.
>
> </F>

That is my intention.  I have a menu that lists a set of regular expressions
available for a particular task.  However, the regex are applied in two
different ways for this task.  I want a common menu for displaying all
the choices, but two separate "Accelerator Keys" to invoke it, depending
on the desired application...

Tim Daneliuk     tundra at tundraware.com