Variables.

Jeff Shannon jeff at ccvcorp.com
Tue Feb 15 18:51:12 EST 2005

Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:

> Jeff Shannon a écrit :
>
>> If running a console app from Explorer, the console will close as soon
>> as the app terminates.  Using raw_input() at the end of the app means
>> that it won't close until the user hits Enter.
>
> So why dont you just open the console before running the app, then ?-)

Well, *I* generally do. ;)  But for those with relatively little
computing experience that *hasn't* been through the Windows GUI, the
thought of opening a console isn't necessarily an obvious one.
(Modern versions of Windows seem to try to hide the console as much as
they can....)

Jeff Shannon
Technician/Programmer
Credit International