pythonic equivalent of Mathematica's FixedPoint function

Russell Blau russblau at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:44:59 EST 2005

"jelle" <jelleferinga at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1107273715.614766.32810 at f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> doh...
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/fixedpoint
>
> pardon me

I don't think that Tim's FixedPoint class is doing the same thing as
Mathematica's FixedPoint function (or even anything remotely similar).
Well, except for the fact that they both operate on numbers....

You could probably write your own FixedPoint function without too much
difficulty, with the only tricky part being for it to know when to stop!

Russ

--
I don't actually read my hotmail account, but you can replace hotmail with
excite if you really want to reach me.