PythonCard and Py2Exe

PipedreamerGrey at yahoo.com PipedreamerGrey at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 11:23:37 EST 2005

For this setup file, the executable packs, but when I attempt to run
the program, the screen flashes, " cannot import name radiogroup ".
I've attempted adding "import radiogroup", "from Pythoncard import
radiogroup" and  "from Pythoncard.compnents import radiogroup"  to the
setup file, and that doesn't help.  It simply terminates with no error.
 I've tried removing all references to radiogroup from the script's
resource file, but that defeats the purpose, as the list box is central
to the script's use.

My computer runs the script fine, so the radiogroup module must be
there.  I must just have the imports written wrong.