[Fwd: Re: [Uuu-devel] languages] <-- Why Python

Ville Vainio ville at spammers.com
Fri Feb 18 02:51:29 EST 2005

Essentially this seems like advocacy material for Lisp (doesn't seem
to address any UUU-specific issues, just claims that Lisp is "better"
than Python), and should be treated as such. Go googling for heaps of
Python vs. Lisp material.

Go ahead and learn Lisp - I guess you'll quickly realize that
perfectly rational people may well choose Python for reasons other
than "not knowing Lisp".

--
Ville Vainio   http://tinyurl.com/2prnb