wxPython/IEHtmlWindow documentation (what events are available ?)

Richard Shea richardshea at despammed.com
Sun Feb 27 04:21:41 EST 2005

Hi - I've got a script which is making use of ...

import  wx.lib.iewin    as  iewin

... and so ...

self.ie = iewin.IEHtmlWindow(self, -1, style =
wx.NO_FULL_REPAINT_ON_RESIZE)

... but I can't find any documentation about what a IEHtmlWindow
object might do - in particular what I might do with the events.

I have some sample code and I've taken a look at iewin.py but what I
would like to know is when the various events are going to fire ?
'DOCUMENTCOMPLETE' seems fairly self-explanatory but others such as
'BEFORENAVIGATE2' and 'STATUSTEXTCHANGE' are less guessable.

I've looked at (what I think is) the MS documentation but I cannot
find references to any of these events - can anyone point me
information please ?

Thanks

Richard.