managing multiple subprocesses

Oren Tirosh oren at REMOVETHIS1.hishome.net
Mon Feb 7 14:45:28 EST 2005

"Marcos" <seejadee at gmail.com> wrote in message news:<1107389416.531437.227160 at l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>...
> os.systems / commands etc etc. I realise the subprocess module may have
> what I need but I can't get python 2.4 on the Mac so I need a 2.3 based
> solution. Any help is much appreciated. Cheers.

The Python 2.4 subprocess module by Peter Astrand is pure python for
posix systems (a small C extension module is required only for win32
systems). You can bundle it with your code and use it with older
Python versions. It even contains backward compatibility code to
replace True and False if not found so it can run on Python 2.2.

  Oren