Python 2.4 unable to find module.

mfjacobs at gmail.com mfjacobs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 17:21:21 EST 2005

Hello,
I was hoping someone here can help me with a problem I am having with
the PyXML extension ( ver 0.8.4) and Python 2.4
Thsi is a brand new build of Python.  Build with default .configre
options.

Python built and installed fine.  PyXML built and installed with no
complaining but, when I give the commands below it cannot find the
module.
Obviously Iam missing somehting.  Do you have any suggestions where to
look for "pathing", Security or permissions problems?

Thanks!

Python 2.4 (#1, Feb 14 2005, 12:27:33)
[GCC 3.2.2] on irix6
>>> import os