pygame and music

Lee Harr lee at example.com
Thu Feb 10 20:21:19 EST 2005

On 2005-02-10, maxime <maxime_phan at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I try to develop a game in python and pygame.
> In my game I play a music (.mid with pygame.mixer.music) but sometime
> I need to accelerate it but I don't see how to do that with pygame. Is
> it possible? If not, do you know an other python music lib that do
> that?
> Thanks a lot

I do not know if you can change this on the fly (that is,
after the sound system is initialized) but you can try
something with init() or pre_init() mentioned here:
http://pygame.org/docs/ref/pygame_mixer.html

The best place to ask is on the pygame mailing list:
http://www.pygame.org/info.shtml#maillist