pydoc documentation- referred to Michele answer

Tue Feb 22 10:52:09 EST 2005

Liat Koski wrote:
> Hellow Michele,
> This systax is working only with bulid in modules, like 'sys' for example
> But not for personal programs.
> Am i wrong??
> Can you please send me some syntax example you have? cause i'm getting syntax error that i don't know how to solve
>
> Thanks
> Liat

Consider this:  You are the one with a problem.  You need to convince us
that you want a solution badly enough to try to find one, and you should
want to help us in our quest to answer your problem quickly.

I believe you have a problem.  I have no clue what your problem is.  You
are asking for syntax that works without showing syntax that doesn't
work, along with the _complete_ error messages that you get when you try
your syntax.  You seem to be asking for help without assisting your
rescuers.  You should be trying to make it easy for them.

Google for "smart questions".

--Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org