[newbie]How to install python under DOS and is there any Wxpython can be installed under dos?

john san jkjone2002 at att.net
Wed Feb 16 18:52:30 EST 2005

Actually the "windows" running very good under the xbox-NTOS via
xboxmediacenter. its just limited functions(not easy to programming the
"windows" prog.), if we can find WxPython-like can be ported (I can import *
from it  to my xboxPython) )it will be a great great ......... You will have
HD screen and web surfing on HDTV and computing on HDTV. think about it!
That is a real thing the python-like lang. should to do otherwise just a
garbage(toy).

"Jeff Shannon" <jeff at ccvcorp.com> ????
news:11172sa1sg2svc8 at corp.supernews.com...