Probably over my head... Trying to get Font Names

Samantha samantha7395 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 21:43:22 EST 2005

Thanks Mike. I must have not installed the ttfquery and font tools
correctly. I get an error. This error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\font-getter.py", line 1, in -toplevel-
    from ttfquery import _scriptregistry
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\ttfquery\_scriptregistry.py", line 1,
in -toplevel-
    from ttfquery import ttffiles
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\ttfquery\ttffiles.py", line 10,
in -toplevel-
    from ttfquery import describe, findsystem
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\ttfquery\describe.py", line 2,
in -toplevel-
    from fontTools import ttLib
ImportError: No module named fontTools

Like I said I think I am way in over my short head.
news:mailman.2786.1108689703.22381.python-list at python.org...