Download a file from FTP server to local machine

rozita raissi rvm_1380 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 05:29:06 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm writing an ftp client script which must run in explorer. My script must be placed on and run from a web server. User can connect through it to a FTP server. If user requests to download a file from FTP server, file is downloaded to web server on which my script is running. How can I transfere downloaded file from web server to client local machine?

Regards.