IPython colors in windows

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:06:51 EST 2005

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=82407&package_id=84552&release_id=302513

> This was just put up a moment ago by the developer, let me know if it fixes
> these problems.

Never mind.  He contacted me briefly after I wrote this, with the following
info:

I just checked. The new version does not fix that problem. The code as
released does not handle backgrounds other than black. Folks should run
with a black background for now.

So for now, I'm sorry to say this but under win32, ipython users should stick
to dark backgrounds.  I'll post a note here when the readline developer has a
chance to work on this problem.

Regards,