Possibly OT: Controlling winamp with Python

Brent W. Hughes brent.hughes at comcast.net
Fri Feb 4 15:35:04 EST 2005

The Python program won't decide whether a commercial is playing, I will.  At
that point, I will run my program which will press mute, wait 20 seconds,
and then press mute again.

Actually, I could leave the program running but minimized to the task bar.
When I hear the advertisement, I just click on the program in the task bar.
It knows what to do from there.

Brent

news:1107548407.626431.171350 at z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...