- E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler

Pat pobrien at orbtech.com
Mon Feb 14 14:21:54 EST 2005

>>users.  I can't expect them to purchase a .NET compiler or go through

>See above.

That answers the cost question (assuming that your interpretation of
the licensing is correct, since I'm not a lawyer nor qualified to
render much of an opinion on that).  But there is still the issue of
going through a bunch of configuration hassle that scares me away from
expecting my users to make use of the MS tools.  Unless things have
gotten easier since Mike Fletcher wrote about the situation.

But thanks for the licensing info.  Much appreciated.  :-)

Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech    http://www.orbtech.com
Schevo     http://www.schevo.org
Pypersyst  http://www.pypersyst.org