- E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Feb 21 10:22:17 EST 2005

On 2005-02-20, Nick Vargish <nav+posts at bandersnatch.org> wrote:
> "BrainDead" <breamoreboy at aol.com> writes:
>
>> I believe that you are wasting your time.  Looking at your email
>> address, this may well be relevant.
>   [ 4-line URL snipped ]
>
> Thanks for the historical reference. Please consider a visit to
> tinyurl.com before posting a monster like that... :^)

I've never understood the problem with long URLs.  Many
newsreaders let you click on them.  If not, you just cut/paste
it into a browser (with a shellscript a couple lines long, you
can start firefox with the URL on the X clipboard with a single
command).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm a GENIUS! I
                                  at               want to dispute sentence