CGI and HTTP Header Location redirects

Derek Basch dbasch at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 15:27:13 EST 2005

Ahhhh... I should have been more specific before. The Apache error log doesn't
produce an error. You are probably correct that it is most likely an
Apache/Unix problem. I thought perhaps someone had maybe run into this before
since it seems like such a basic function to not work. Thanks for the help.