Python versus Perl ?

Caleb Hattingh caleb1 at telkomsa.net
Wed Feb 9 23:46:59 EST 2005

Joe, thanks

Yes, I am on the P4D mailing list :)  What you didn't say was that the
"python for delphi" extensions are *awesome*.  full two-way communication,
and you get it all by drag&dropping a little component widget onto your
form in the IDE.  Amazing.

However...

Dll's can be used by things other than python, which is the main reason
why we would go that route.  However, with all the .NET hoopla,  maybe
IronPython and a .NET dll would be the way to go in the future.  I'm still
a little uneasy about adopting .NET as a standard just yet...

I should give it some more thought anyways.

Thanks again
Caleb