[perl-python] combinatorics fun

YYUsenet yyusenet at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 21:15:18 EST 2005

Xah Lee wrote:
> a year ago i wrote this perl program as part of a larger program.
>
> as a exercise of fun, let's do a python version. I'll post my version
> later today.
  [code snipped]

> This is Perl-Python a-day. To subscribe, see
> http://xahlee.org/perl-python/python.html
>
> Xah
> xah at xahlee.org
> http://xahlee.org/PageTwo_dir/more.html

Why are you posting this to comp.lang.python? This obviously has nothing
to do with python at all.  If you are trying to teach people python,
claiming that "...let's do a python version. I'll post my version later
today."  Isn't really the proper way to do it.  An even better method
would be to set up a website dedicated to nothing but it, and stop
posting here with garbage code that no one wants to read, and that helps
no one.  Please, consider others a little bit when you go off on your
wild hope that you might be able to teach other people what you
obviously know nothing about, teaching people from a language that you
know nothing about.   *PLEASE STOP POSTING*!! *NOBODY WANTS YOU TO POST*!!

--
yyusenet (at) xmission (dot) com