changing local namespace of a function

M.E.Farmer mefjr75 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 00:40:27 EST 2005

I quote myself :
> Also try this stuff out in an interpreter session it is easy and fast
> to get your own answers.
Sorry I guess I should have added a nudge and a <.5 wink> at the end.
Sometimes misinformation is just what we need to get our own answers!
The absurdity of what you are doing led me to give you that piece of
advice.
It seems if I had just told you to RTF you would not have learned as
much.
I have been out so did not respond earlier, but I see others have given
you other useful information. There is no reason to make these local
epecially if they are large , leave them in the dictionary they come in
and acess the members as needed. I really don't see your need.
M.E.Farmer