duplicate file finder

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Fri Feb 25 03:54:27 EST 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:32:03 -0800, rumours say that Lowell Kirsh
<lkirsh at cs.ubc.ca> might have written:

>It looks pretty good, but I'll have to take a better look later. Out of
>curiosity, why did you convert the first spaces to pipes rather than add
>the code as an attachment?

(As you probably noticed, the pipes ended up as dots in the final version, but I
forgot to change the text.)

I considered the code to be small enough to leave it in the message.  And using
some non-space character at the start of every line (usually dots) is common use
lately in the group.  Even if one doesn't use vi for editing, it's easiest with
Idle to remove the dot at the start of every line.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.