Vectors in Visual Python

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.com
Wed Feb 9 20:42:53 EST 2005

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:16:05 +0100, aleaxit at yahoo.com (Alex Martelli)
wrote:
>  Having found out how to
>build a lasting killfile, I'd like to see if using it liberally on
>people who appear to post here just to provoke flamewars, rather than to
>offer and receive help, and participate in interesting discussion, can

You are an accomplished provocateur.

It is true that I joined the variable declaration discussion without
the intent of offering or receiving help.  I joined it actually to try
to make a point that I thought was community spirited -
thinking that the visciousness with wihich you were attacking someone
suggesting a proposal for an optional feature - even if an iill
adivised proposal for and ill advised optional feature (I frankly
don't care much about that part of the discussion one way or another)
- was unwarranted, and more importantly *unwise* for someone in a
postion of community leadership - considering past, recent, and
undoubtedly future issues that have and will arise.

What don't *you* understand about that??

We all have are own kinds of stupidities, it seems to me.

Art