combining several lambda equations

Paddy paddy3118 at netscape.net
Sat Feb 19 01:57:06 EST 2005

Steve,
Thanks for the info but I do know about that..
What I am doing is taking a set of inputted functions that don't
take arguments and programmatically analysing them and
combining them to create new functions that are further analysed.

During testing I keep the numbers low, and am only dealing with one to
two hundred equations, but real life problems could involve maybe
thousands of them., (and then I'd ptobably shift to using tuples of
ints or tuples of strings as 'handles'  or keys to
my generated functions, to convey more info on how
intermediate functions are generated).

Thanks again for the interest,
-  Paddy.