low-end persistence strategies?

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 23:32:42 EST 2005

Paul Rubin:
> Oh yow, it looks pretty complicated.  Do you have any example code
> around that uses the transaction stuff?  If not I can try to figure
it
> out, but it looks like it would take significant effort.

This was my impression too :-( The ZODB is way much easier to use so
at the end I used just that. Apparently the bsddb stuff is more
complicated than needed and the documentation sucks. However,
it does satisfy your requirements of being already installed, so I
mentioned it. I am looking too for an easy tutorial on how to do
concurrency/transactions with it.

                 Michele Simionato