[EVALUATION] - E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler

Jan Dries jan.dries at dcube-resource.be
Sun Feb 20 11:42:37 EST 2005

Ilias Lazaridis wrote:

> they above 2 questions are coherent, thus answering isolated [as you've
> done] makes not much sense.
>
> "
>  >> Should I take answers serious?
>  >> Answer from people which do not respect coherence of writings?
> "

Except that the quote here above is NOT what was in your original
posting. Here is the *real* quote (also note that Python uses """
instead of " for delimiting a multi-line string:

"""
Should I take answers serious?

Answer from people which do not respect coherence of writings?
"""

If you insert a blank line between two sentences most people in this
newsgroup (and in the western world in general) will interprete that as
the start of a new paragraph, as an indication that what follows is
something different than what precedes the blank line.
If you want to obtain "coherence of writing" between two sentences, then
maybe you shouldn't type them as different paragraphs.

If you would have written:

"""
Should I take answers serious? Answer from people which do not respect
coherence of writings?
"""

it would have been much more coherent.

Regards,