replacing ASP/VBScript with Python

Peter Maas peter at somewhere.com
Tue Feb 15 10:53:34 EST 2005

Diez B. Roggisch schrieb:
> You did not really give much information of what your application does -
> e.g. for a CMS, I'd strongly recommend a zope based solution. Other apps
> might be better written in other frameworks.

It's a procurement app. Users (employees) can search in a product list
and generate orders to the company's internal or external suppliers.
The orders are stored in a database and emails are generated to the
addresses of the buyer and the suppliers. There is no direct interface
to an erp app (like SAP).