Moving to Python from PHP - 3 questions

grahamd at dscpl.com.au grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Feb 21 05:46:43 EST 2005

> If you do manage to get mod_python working, I suggest taking a look
at
> Vampire as well: http://www.dscpl.com.au/projects/vampire/
> I have had good experience with it. Once you start using mod_python
> you'll realize you can really go anywhere you want; and that's not
> necessarily a good thing. Vampire points you in a nice direction (I
> don't want to say 'the right' direction).

Vampire is still in a growing phase, so would be interested to hear any
comments you may have about how it can be improved. Up until now
I have mainly been focusing on making the basic features of mod_python
just that bit easier to use.

And yes I know that a lot more documentation would be a good start.
I am so snowed under with work in my real job at the moment that
progress is slow in that respect. :-(