[EVALUATION] - E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Tue Feb 15 10:56:19 EST 2005

Stephen Kellett wrote:
> In message <cur8m5$g8h$1 at news.freedom2surf.net>, Steve Horsley
> <shoot at the.moon> writes

>>>   LOL Falling off my chair!!!!!!
>>
>> I think the expression you are looking for is ROFL!
>
> :-) Yes, but with that I could've been standing up before ending up on
> the floor. I wrote it as I felt it!. Its a really good demonstration as
> to the depth of the research performed by Illias.

I thin I understand what you mean.

"Guido van Rossum is the project's lead developer. In recognition of
this role, he's sometimes jokingly called the Benevolent Dictator For
Life, or BDFL; the acronym is occasionally used in python-dev postings,
especially in a context such as "making that change will require a BDFL
pronouncement". In theory the BDFL makes all the decisions about what
goes in to Python and what doesn't. "
source: http://www.python.org/dev/process.html

.

--