Unit Testing in Python

rhat fakeadmin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 22:22:37 EST 2005

Yeah, you know I only ask questions about Test-driven development
basics in hopes of obtaining your personal information, so that I can
sell it on the Molodovian blackmarket. I'm not a "Phisher", I'm a
comp-sci major who's too lazy to dig around for his own answers. ;)

Thanks for your help Roy, I wasn't sure what the difference between
unittest and pyunit were.
--|2 \| /-\ |\| |</-\|_||_/-\|<15   (the uber-l33t version of my
supersecret "phishing" alias which just so happens to be my actual
name)

PS: Yeah, I too am plerplexed as to why gmail allowed me to register
"fakeadmin" as a login. Sure makes a good conversation started though.
=P