wxPython OGL future

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Feb 14 22:55:15 EST 2005

PD wrote:
> I am sort of a new developer to python and working in an academic
> environment. I climbed the learning curve on wxPython far enough to get
> the functionality I want out of it so far... Now Im in need of a
> diagramming library (something visio-like) to use for my software and
> the only option I have seen is OGL. Yet I read that OGL is dead, no
> longer maintained, obsucure and lacking documentation.

Not actually having used it, I can't help much, but the code
is all there, runs fine in the latest demo, and looks pretty
clean.  Maybe you should examine it before you decide against
it.  If it does what you need, or if you can easily add the
missing functionality, what else would you want out of it?

-Peter